Thursday, October 22, 2009

Deliverables


As I stand on the deadline of the deliverables, I realize one major thing: I made a large mistake. I should not have regarded the text I'm going to use for this project as the first thing I need to do. Largely this is due to the fact that measuring the amount of text is impossible. The various techniques and shading areas will not give me an accurate prediction. I would also like to thank my incompetency in ordering from amazon.com. I managed to try to order the book THE TWILIGHT OF EQUALITY from amazon.com. I managed ship the book to my permanent home address: In Cecil County.

The text that I have selected as of now is:
Chinese Exclusion Act May 6,1882 http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=47&page=transcript

The Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776 http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=2&page=transcript

Transcript of Constitution of the United States 1787 http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=9&page=transcript

Secure Fence Act of 2006, Pub.L. 109-367, 120 Stat. 2638 October 26, 2006

Executive Order 9066: Resulting in the Relocation of Japanese (1942) http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=74&page=transcript

Bill of Rights 1791 http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=13&page=transcript

I'm also interested in including, the declaration of human rights. If a transcript is available, I will update this list shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment