Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello World

As a typical computer junkie, I will begin with the aptly titled "hello world".

As for this blog, not in justification, but in clarification, the purpose of this blog is:

1) A living environment for my composition (I've recently stepped away from the journey metaphor)

2) Record my experience in the cross discipline environment that I have engaged in.

3) Express my personal and random thoughts. I like to reinforce that I am more than a GPA, more than a test score, more than a computer nerd, and more than a writer. I am a student; I am a person. I live breathe and eat. I have opinions that will be off topic. Do not be surprised when they get posted here.

4) Most importantly this is my reaction piece to a large project and a college experience in multiple forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment