
This is the photo I will choose to emulate and recreate for my artwork. Compared to the other photographs, this one has more texture which is great to create with the text shading. The feature that grabbed me to this one is the face. I want Lady Liberty to have her face in the picture so I can try to give life to her expression. I want audience members to contemplate what she is thinking about. This picture has the aesthetic wow factor that really attracts me to it. The black and white is balanced in almost a way that says the good and bad is balanced. It gives a lighter mood to the picture which makes me feel that it is more inviting. I wanted the picture to be grabbing as well as inviting. In the National Portrait gallery and National Gallery of Art, the pictures that were lighter were much more inviting.
No comments:
Post a Comment